5 days lead time
202303241125 AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 tested, refurbished
What is the difference between E and B models?
- "E" in the model number typically indicates that it is designed for the European regulatory domain, which means it complies with the wireless regulations and standards applicable in Europe.
- It may support different frequency bands, channels, and transmit power settings to comply with European regulations.
- The "E" variant is suitable for use in Europe and other regions that adopt similar regulatory standards.
- "B" in the model number usually indicates that it is designed for the United States or North American regulatory domain, which means it complies with wireless regulations and standards specific to that region.
- It may have different frequency band options, channels, and transmit power settings to adhere to the regulations in North America.
- The "B" variant is suitable for use in the United States and other regions that follow similar regulatory standards.